"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” - Emerson



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just a Quickie

This past weekend proved to be beneficial to my WIP. I finished two full chapters and am in the midst of the third. Pretty good in my opinion. I mostly have taken a break from the writing world today, my daughter has a stomach virus and vomiting trumps writing.

I did however get 5 pages, while I was at work, ready for revisions. Not revised, ready to be revised. (Meaning I marked my mistakes on paper but have not corrected the computer version.)I will attempt to actually get it finished tomorrow, on break of course, so that I can upload the chapter for this weekend's BPL meeting.

It has been an exhausting night, but maybe I can still fit in a few extra words in Chapter Seventeen... So, good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment