"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” - Emerson



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Productivity

It has been a productive day for my WIP.
I have managed to outline the next three chapters, then I brainstormed some crucial details to my story line that will be important in later chapters, and now I am in the process of finishing up the chapter that I am in right now. If Iwork like mad tonight, I think I can finish it before time for bed.
I wish days could always be this rewarding. Less banging my head against the keyboard when stumped, would mean less bruising the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment