"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” - Emerson



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Production

Boy, it sure has been a while since I have posted anything. Life gets busy, busy some times.
With his past weekend being Easter weekend, I spent very little time writing on my WIP. Now it is time to pick back up where I left off... This being easier said than done. Taking a hiatus, from my make-believe world for my real world, slows me down until I get back into the swing of my own imagination.

On a productive note, I registered yesterday to attend an all day long event of writers workshops in Weatherford. It is called Books 'n Authors 'n All That Jazz. This will be my first real workshop. Now I just hope I don't get sleepy during this event. I have this bad habit when I am put in a class like setting, within ten minutes my eyelids start to droop and I can't help but yawn constantly. I find it terribly rude, but it isn't something I know how to prevent.

Even now thinking about it, I am yawning and my eyes want to close. Oh wait, that could be because it is 11:40 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment