"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” - Emerson



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Accomplishments

Today I started a new WIP, putting my supernatural WIP on hold for right now. I need a step back from it. I need to come at it with a fresh point of view.
Last night before bed an idea came to me and played out in my head until I drifted off to sleep.
This morning I wrote down as much as I could and doing the same during breaks today at work. When I got home I wrote frantically before going to the gym, even writing during dinner one handed. How sad...
After I put the kids to bed, I was right back on my laptop typing away.
My goal was to write 2500 words today, to finish the first chapter and stop it from playing over and over in my head like a repetitive movie reel.

I am excited to say, I accomplished my goal. I finished up with 2522 words to count and the first chapter completed and ready for critique.

No comments:

Post a Comment